Sammy's 21st Birthday Party!!!




Sammy 21st Birthday Party


Birthdays are always a big deal. They are a time for celebration. Some birthdays are more important than others like a sweet 16 or a golden birthday. The birthday that was a big deal for me and for others was my 21st. My birthday is March 22, and this year it fell on a Wednesday. The day came around, and even though I was sick we celebrated in the office with a wonderful chocolate cake that Lauren made. On Saturday, the team went out for lunch at a cafĂ© to celebrate me and Samuel’s birthday since they were so close together. The rest of the afternoon we spent roaming around Christchurch and the container mall. We then headed home to end our day, or so I thought. I open the door and see American flags and lights hanging on the walls. I then walk through the door and was startled by a lot of people yelling surprise! They surprised me! So many people showed up like James and his family and others like Danielle, Olivia, and Stella. The whole party was American themed: there was pizza, hot dogs, and pumpkin pie! It was so good. Stories were told, music was played, everyone including my family sang me happy birthday. I am so grateful to have people love and care for me so far away from home. #Igotbirks



















Comments

Popular Posts