Frontline Camp: 24th- 26th February


Frontline formation camp kickstarted the Frontline programme for the year. We participated in sessions about ‘Identity,’ small groups, prayer, team building, the sacraments, praise and worship, obstacle courses, praise at the beach and much more.
- Teresa

Highlights

Teresa: Small groups with Rachel, Grace and Lara; worship/adoration (the loudest I’ve sung!), and sharing my song during testimony time on the last day.

Talia: It was my first time arriving at Christchurch to be apart of Mission Team, after moving away from Taupo, I had just arrived after a 6 hour drive, the team and everyone at camp was soo welcoming and made me feel very special and a part of the team. Quoting Lauren "You're actually real"!!

Peter: Catching up with mates. 


Comments

Popular Posts