Life Teen Camp January

First event the Mission Team had for the beginning of our formation was LIFETEEN CAMP in Wellington. Peter, Samantha, Liam, Jack and Teresa were summer missionaries, and Samuel was apart of the maintenance team. Lauren and Talia were not yet a part of Mission Team 😮

Featuring Peter and his words on this great camp...

"Wow Lifeteen stepped it up this year, with the theme being 'Unfinished.' The young people who attended this camp were really moved by the holy spirit during the time of adoration on Saturday night. It was a great way for us as a mission team to start off the year."

"My highlight of the camp was deffs the messy games and adoration - being on a prayer team and praying for some of the young people, and them being open to the holy spirit.
#BENTEN"


Highlight 

Samantha: This was my first ever Lifeteen event. I had no idea really what I was getting into. Little did I know that my heart would be changed just as much as the campers. I was assigned a very small parish with only 5 people. Good ol St. Peter Chanel. Over the course of 5 days my heart fell in love with my little parish. The last night after adoration we became so close and shared a lot of stuff that was on our hearts. I loved camp so much, but I loved St. Peter Chanel Parish so much more. <3 Rabs




 All Missionaries & Campers who attended camp

 The wonderful missionaries

 Talia's Group from Taranaki

Sammy's Group from Auckland

 Peter's Group from Australia

 Teresa's Group from Tararua's

 Liam's Group from Wellington

 Jack's Group from Palmerston North

 Lifeteen know's how to have great dance parties.

Maria doing her thing up on stage.

Meeting Lauren in Nelson

At this point there was only 6 members of Mission Team. The Team met with Lauren on the way home from Life Teen Camp, before she joined a couple of weeks later.  



Talia met the team & Maria at camp and fell in love and decided she wanted to join. But obviously had to apply and had a few hoops to get through before she could join.






Comments

Popular Posts